Sandia Home uses Fed Ex, Fed Ex Freight and commercial carriers for our standard deliveries. Upon purchase your will be contacted and given a quote for shipping based on zip code.
White Glove Delivery may be requested by the customer for an additional charge.
White Glove Delivery:
- White Glove delivery includes bringing the shipment into the home, unwrapping, discarding packaging materials and placing your Sandia Home piece where desired
- White Glove is an additional cost, which must be quoted by Customer Service based on destination
- White Glove orders cannot be partially shipped
- Shipments requiring ferry service, access to gated communities and other special services are subject to additional fees, as charged by the carrier
Upon receiving your shipment, please do the following:
- If you notice the box is damaged, note the damage on the delivery receipt the driver gives you to sign and notify driver of the damage
Inspect the product noting any damage on the delivery receipt
Contact the claim department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Claims must be initiated within 24 hours of receipt of product
Please provide photos of all damage on the box, inside the box, and on the product itself
- Keep the original packing materials. If the shipment is refused for damage, please state reason for refusal on the delivery receipt and notify us at email@example.com
We are a small company and every piece is custom made especially for you. Therefore all sales are final and ineligible for return.
Any returns made are on a case by case basis, subject to review and:
Are for credit only
Must be shipped back at the customer’s expense
Items must arrive in our warehouse in perfect condition AND in their original packaging
You may open and inspect an item; however, it must be re-packaged exactly the same way it was sent
- A restocking fee of 25% of the merchandise value will be charged for all returns